Sunday 13 January 2013

Winter Graduation Outfit

On the 10th of January, I became a Master of Art in Philosophy. Choosing an outfit was difficult for the occasion for a number of reasons;

1. It was a graduation and the dress code states smart wear,
2. As it's winter, my outfit needed to be warm,
3. I needed  an outfit that wouldn't clash with my University colour of green and sash of pink,
4. Finally, I needed something that covered up the unsightly external fixation on my leg.

Overall, I think I done well choosing an outfit. The Skirt and Blouse were £25.00 each from River Island online. I ordered the Skirt in a size 14 and I'm 5'3 so it was an inch or so too long for me. The outfit was a hit as looked smart, it didn't clash with my graduation robes and the maxi skirt was perfect for covering my leg. The only problem with the outfit was that the light materials did not keep me warm but had my graduation been in the summer, I would give 10/10.

I accessorised the entire outfit with a cute gold ear cuff and a bangle stack in peach and gold from New Look. The shoes were a nude ballet pump from Internacionale

Everyone commented how good I looked and I really did feel it.

What outfit would you wear to a winter graduation? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...