Tuesday 1 January 2013

New year, new start.



Hello! 

Got this lovely Models Own nail varnish set for Christmas. It's a cute gold colour with a handy black nail art pen. The pen has two attachments; a small brush and a fine pen. I decided to give a leopard print    design a go and was surprised how easy it was. Two coats of the gold and for the splurges of black, I used the fine pen attachment and drew a bunch of lopsided C shapes. Super cute and super quick.



The packaged set.

The finished result!



I've order some more Models Own nail varnish and will definitely be making another post about the colours.


Have you tried leopard print nails?

-Roxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...