Wednesday 2 January 2013

Mini Haul

Today I was feeling a bit sorry for myself and needed a little treat so off to Boots I went. This is what I got:


1. Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac- Dead Sea, Anti Stress. £1


I've used this brand before and I've enjoyed them. It's good to find a face mask that simply washes off rather than peels off- I hate the peel off masks. The mask is suitable for all skin types and vegetarians. On the back, it informs me it contains Dead Sea Salt, Bergamot, Lavender and Seaweed; all are very balancing and great for circulation but appear quite far down on the ingredient list so probably won't make a huge difference to my skin. I will be using the mask soon and will do a proper review then so watch this space!




2. Balmi- Raspberry. £4.99





I must admit that when I picked this up off the shelf, I thought it was Eos Lip Balm, a blogger favourite. Despite it not being what I was after, I thought I'd give it a go. Balmi is really fragrant and has a 15 SPF  protecting the lips from UVA/UVB. You apply it straight to the lips, saving you dipping your finger in greasy lipbalm (something I don't like doing). It sinks into the lips after a few minutes and gives a good shine on the lips. The Balmi also has a little keychain attachment to hook onto your bag/phone/keys - handy for anyone who loses their balm easily (like me).



3. Peaches and Clean- 4 in 1 Wash off deep cleansing milk. £6




I've read great reviews on Soap and Glory and really needed a new everyday wash which isn't too harsh for my skin. I have combination skin and my T-Zone is very oily, something this product promises to help with. The product smells pleasant and is gentle on the skin, I'll review the product again after a few weeks of using it and let you know whether it clears my skin. 


Have you used any of these products? What did you think of them?

-Roxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...