Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Primark SS13 Pieces

Fashion isn't my strong point but when Look magazine showed off Primark's SS13 pieces, I couldn't help but be excited. There are four pieces that really popped out at me when I looking through the collection;

China Print Dress, £20



 Favourite!

This China print dress is the cutest thing ever. I can really imagine going out on a sunny day with friends for some tea. It's definitely a must have for me. I'd pair it with a white shrug, white shoes and a popping red brooch or red scarf to add some flare and break up the white/blue combination.
















Classical Cut Out Leotard, £8






 I was unsure about this Leotard at first. I couldn't quite understand why someone would wear a leotard or what to pair it with until my friend explained that they work really well for high waist skirts. I'm always struggling to find something that goes with my leather skater skirt and I think this would be ideal. The cut out sides do bother me slightly, but I'm hoping that it gets hidden by the skirt. I'd also wear this with some killer heels to really make a statement.













Embroided Patch Denim Shirt, £12






 This denim shirt is really cute. With a dip dye effect on the sides and embroidery on the shoulders, I can imagine this will be in every girls wardrobe. I'd pair it with dark jeggings or skinny jeans, sandals and a huge canvas bag. A perfect shopping outfit!







My last Primark SS13 piece is this Cream Studded Tote Bag (Price TBA). Totes are just the right size for storing all your essentials without being weighed down by a giant shopper. The only criticism I have with this bag is it's colour as I know that cream always stains so easily. However, the studs are bang on trend and this would look fantastic with any of the pieces I've mentioned above.







To see the full Primark SS13 collection, head over to Look Magazine. I'd love to know which pieces are your must haves so make sure to leave a comment!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...