Tuesday 22 January 2013

Pedi Pro, meet my Hobbit toes.

Over the Christmas break, I was watching Stephen Fry: Gadget Man when he done a feature on the PediPro Deluxe. The PediPro Deluxe is a pedicure treatment with a rotating head which removes dead and callous skin. I was very lucky to receive one of these PediPro Deluxe for Christmas off and decided it was about time to use and review it.

I would advise any readers who do not like feet/toes to look away now ;)

PediPro

Left Picture: This is the PediPro Deluxe with it's lid on. It's a handheld device and takes up little room.

Right Picture: This is my big toe which has heaps of dead and hand skin. I'm going to test out my PediPro Deluxe on this toe.




 Left Picture: This is the Buffing Disk head designed to gently remove the hard and callous skin.

Right Picture: My toe after using the Buffing Disk. Already there's a huge difference (although it has taken some of my nail varnish off!)




Left Picture: This is the Buffing Pad head designed to finish off your feet. This leaves the skin smooth and silky.

Right Picture: My toe after the Buffing Pad. You can see how smooth my toe now is. No hard skin in sight!






Pedi ProI am really impressed with this product. Not only did it remove the hard skin and soften my toe up, but the whole process only took a few minutes. The sound it made when I first turned it on was a little off putting but it doesn't hurt on either of it's two settings. The only downside for me, is that when using the Buffing Pad, white dusk (skin cells- ew), collects on the side of the machine and flies up into the air and because of this, I had to stop a couple of times to clean the excess dusk away. I also found that if you use the PediPro Deluxe on good skin for too long, that it'll feel a little hot on your skin.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone with hard skin on their feet. It's made a huge difference to the appearance of my toe (see picture on left). The PediPro Deluxe also comes with a pouch to store it in, extra Buffing Pads and a little brush to clean with. The only thing that you need to get going, is 4xAA batteries.

The PediPro Deluxe currently retails at £19.99 - Bargain.




Have you used the PediPro Deluxe? Would you consider buying one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...