Friday 1 February 2013

The other hemp

One of my favourite hand creams is The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector.


Roxy's Box of Tricks
When I first got a sample of the hemp hand protector, I was really put off by the smell. It bares a strong earthy, herbal fragrance which really takes some getting used to. The cream itself is thick and the smallest amount goes a long way.

After using this product for only a week, I can already see a huge difference in my hands. My palms aren't blistering from dryness in the cold and the skin isn't so tight. I've also noticed that my nails are stronger and my cuticles are in better condition.


While the price does seem steep, £10 for 100ml, you really don't need much of the cream. I've been using it a few times a day for a week and have hardly dented the amount in there.

I'm also going to start using the cream on my feet at night as their very dry too. Just because it says hand protector doesn't mean I can't use it else where ;)




Have you guys used any of the Hemp range from Body Shop?

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try the hemp products from The Body Shop. Maybe I'll get me some when I'm off my spending ban!

    Following you now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your spending ban! You could always go and get a free sample ;)
      Thank you for following too
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...