Thursday 14 February 2013

A Beauty Blogger Superdrug Haul!

A picture of products bought in Superdrug such as Barry M nail varnish, MUA and Sure deodrant

I only went in for new Deodrant ;) 

Barry M texture in 305 Atlantic  Road (blue) Multibuy discount, £3
Barry M texture in 304 Kingsland Road (pink) Multibuy discount, £3
MUA The Artiste Collect Mutliuse Palette, £6
MUA Eyebrow Pencil, £1
MUA Eyeliner, £1
MUA Pro Base Eye Primer, £2.50
Sure Long Lasting Protection, £1.32
MUA Undress your skin, £3
MUA Pro Base in Porcelain, £3.50

Total= £24.32

(average of £2.70 for each item)  


Hopefully I'll be making a post soon about some of the items I bought :)



9 comments:

  1. Ooh I bought Atlantic Road yesterday! :) I really want the undress your skin powder but my superdrug didn't have any of the new range yet grrr! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :( I tried it out and I love it so far!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. OOh bargains!! I was going to go into my local Superdrug today but the queue was massive, so I walked out again xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's annoying. Weekdays are the quietest :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I really like the colours in the Artiste palette!1 :D <3
    Great haul! You got some brilliant buys!! But they always are with MUA aren't they ? :D <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a proper MUA addict at the moment :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow, you got loads! Love Barry M nail varnish x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing. The colour is so lush and pastel :) Perfect for summer
      xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul! I wish Barry M products were available where I live. Those colours look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...